5.02.2008

D-D-D-Dallas!

Well, as you may be able to tell by the title, I have recently returned from a wonderful trip to Dallas, Texas. It was my first time in the Lonestar state, and although I was skeptical, I actually loved it. A few of my roommates and I headed down to see another former roommate get married, so it was a fun getaway with the girls. We arrived in Dallas on different airlines, and had arranged for Brielle (my roommated that lives there) to pick us up. Well, apparently we didn't know there were TWO airports within close vicinity, because Hydee and I were looking for Brielle and Ashley all over the place, only to find out they were actually at a completely different airport. Ha ha. It was a great way to start off our vacation, and we couldn't help but laugh. I loved every minute of the time I spent there, and we saw a lot of cool stuff. Where JFK was assassinated, a few of the HUGE malls, a "real, authentic" Mexican restaurant, Whataburger (ask Dustin about that place), not to mention the Cotton Bowl arena, a wedding with drunk dancers, and Six Flags! It was a blast, to say the least, and I would definitely go back. It was great to spend some more time with Dust and Linds, although we were going back and forth for wedding stuff so much. They were awesome hosts, however, and went out of their way to shuttle us all over the city. When the trip was over, I was by far ready to be back in Utah, but it was a nice weekend away from Provo. If any of you are needing a time away, Dallas is the place to go! I'm sure Dustin and Lindsay would LOVE another visitor, since they've had them nonstop for the last month. Anyway, Texas was a riot, but it's good to be back home.
Need I say more...?Struttin our stuff at the "wedding of the century"
We thought this was an awesome picture of what Texas is...a dried up field with a fence :) I was actually surprised at how green it was there.
Pucker up!

1 comment:

The Caldwells said...

the dress you wore to the wedding is GORGEOUS!!!! you are such a babe!