5.06.2008

Well...here I am again, posting something new! I just wanted to put up a few more pictures of me and Aaron as a "tribute", if you will, to him. We went to see the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point, but apparently it was too early in the season, because we only saw about 10 tulips in bloom. We ended up just goofing off and his sister took a few pictures of us on the beautiful grounds there. Aaron's now in good ol' Kansas City, Missouri selling alarm systems for the summer...leaving me in "good ol' Provo" by myself. Ha ha. It's been an interesting week without him, to say the least, but I'm getting by ok. I'm missing him a lot, but I've definitely got enough on my plate to keep me somewhat distracted. The two classes I'm taking this term are already too much for me to handle, and I'm overwhelmed by all I have on my daily agenda. Also, track season is coming to an end, which will give me a bit more time to relax. It's nice to be living so close to Ali and Mark, though, and I'm sure I'll be stopping in there on a regular basis now to relieve some stress (thanks, you two!) Anyway, things are getting better every day, so let's just hope I can pass Anatomy in the next six weeks.


Classic....

1 comment:

Hydee said...

I love your engagement pictures! :)