4.11.2008

Phonebooks, anyone?

I almost forgot to post the coolest part of my weekend. After the Mae concert, Aaron and I went to eat at Ihop with his buddy Jake, and his girlfriend Courtney. (No...we didn't sit down in the restaurant, get ice water, look at the prices, and then up 'n leave.) Anyway, after we enjoyed a delicious midnight breakfast, we realized that Aaron had a bunch of old phonebooks in his trunk. Apparently his friends all know this "special technique" to tearing a phonebook completely in half, and they were determined to teach us. After a few good tries, my hands felt like they were going to fall off. But I perservered through the pain, and ended up with a phonebook in shreads. I was so excited that I'd actually done one, meanwhile Aaron and Jake were ripping through them like paper. Anyway - it was a party, and I'm sure we were pretty hilarious to watch too. Next time you're board and don't have anything to do...try ripping through a phonebook. I dare you.


Courtney and me trying to be somewhat strong - it wasn't working






I think this was his third or fourth one...




After I actually tore on myself...can you tell I was excited? I look like I'm getting ready to fight in the WWF.



2 comments:

Kat and Bobby said...

Hey tara! Can i get some of the pics from the trackmeet? Maybe through email or something? I'll talk to you at practice about it.

Liz B said...

Yay I found your blog! It looks like you are having a blast and livin' it up like usual. I just love the name of your blog - fits perfectly. :) Are you at home for the summer?