4.02.2008

Can you believe it's April???

Four adorable girls...this was at our Relief Society sleepover.

This was after the second domination of the Police Training game at the Nickelcade. Do we look like federal agents or what?

Me and Aaron, driving in my wonderful Beetle. Aaron just loves to drive it, and usually wears my sexy shades to enhance his "masculine" side. I'm not sure if I should be scared or not...

Abbie on Easter Sunday. It may look like she's yawning, but she was actually singing me a beautiful rendition of "Sweet Escape"...which she unfortunately learned from her mother.
Well...I guess it's time to post again. I'm really not too great at this blogging stuff, so bear with me. Not much to report from the homefront - school is still in progress, therefore my life is fairly boring. I am, however, on a very talented intramural innertube water polo team, and we're in the final four of the loser's bracket. Hopefully we can pull out a few more wins and make it the the championship with the winner of the winner's bracket. Maybe a group prayer will help us win our game tomorrow night. ;)


Aside from water polo, Provo is getting warmer, so that's a bonus. The snow this past week was quite a disappointment, however, but we're getting over it. I'm competing in my first track meet of the year this weekend here at the cougar stadium, so that is quite a milestone. I'll just be long jumping for now, because I'm not healed enough to pole vault. It may be a "complete and utter mess" (as our dear from Simon would say), but we'll just have to wait and see.


Aaron and I are still dating and spending as much time together as our busy schedules allow. He leaves for summer sales in less than a month, but we're trying not to think about that :) One of our favortie things to do is go to the Nickelcade, where we've obtained the top score TWICE on the Police Training game. We've also become obsessed with eating at Zupa's, and have been enjoying the spring weather in the park.


I also found out this past weekn that I got a "promotion" in my job - meaning I got the position as a Supervisor starting Spring term. That means that instead of reffing the games and getting yelled out, and I get to tell all the guys that they have a five o'clock shadow, and therefore have to shave before playing intramurals. I'm excited. :) I also found out that I got accepted to the Physical Education Teaching Education program, which I'm ecstatic about. I'll start in the fall, so hopefully all goes well with that. Mom says as long as I don't butch my hair off, I should be ok in that field of work. :)


That's about it for the update, I believe. I'm just trying to hang in there for the last NINE days of class we have left. And then it's off to Dallas to visit my wonderful brother, sister-in-law, and soon-to-be neice. I can't wait.

4 comments:

HJolley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsie said...

YAY for updating your blog! You really should change your wallpaper though because I'm definitely keeping this one. If not, I guess we'll just continue to be known as the Anderson twins. You better not wear the same swim suit as me tonight... GO FLOUNDERS!!!

The Caldwells said...

i'll have you know abigail asked me to teach her 'sweet escape' we have a song and dance session every night before bath and she has requested Gwen Stefani 4 nights in a row...

dustin said...

Congrats on getting into the PE Teaching program! Sounds like a good fit, but then what wouldn't be a good fit for you? We are so excited to have you down here for a few days. I wish I could come to Provo for your track meet. Let us know how it goes. And please let us know if our prayers were answered in regards to your water polo team.