9.21.2009

New Orleans

I don't have too much time right now (I'm "studying" at the lovely library) but I thought I'd post a few pictures from the wonderful weekend I had with Mom and Dad and the New Orleaners. :) It was a blast visiting Dust and Linds, and Grace is cuter than ever. You should all be jealous of our trip...especially since we got to witness the cougars dominating Tulane. But we won't mention BYU football for the time being. (tear, sniff sniff).

our rental car... :) it was sweet. thanks, daddy.




Gracie was an adorable cheerleader






The Gang


If you haven't heard Grace's tiger noise, you need to soon. It's adorable. Mom and I decided this costume had to be purchases for her... ha ha.


Thanks again, Dustin and Lindsay, for letting us come crash with you for the weekend! It was a blast! And thanks, Mom and Dad, for letting me talk you into going down there. I love our trips. :)

2 comments:

Hydee said...

You guys are so adorable! I'm so happy that you got to go down and visit. I really want to hear Gracie's tiger noise now...haha.

The Caldwells said...

darling pictures! why do the parentals keep taking you on all of these vacays? lame