4.18.2010

...the soon-to-be Tara LeCheminant :)

I'm alive! I know I haven't posted anything for months and months, but I'm back to the blogging world...and with great news. I'm engaged! :) I'm not going to write too much, but just wanted to post some pictures of the two of us and show off my adorable Ryan. We are so happy and are getting sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on June 26th! He is my everything and reminds me everyday why I'm in love with him. I'm the luckiest girl in the world...






















I finally found my prince :) Everyday is a fairytale with him...

7 comments:

The Caldwells said...

glad you finally rejoined the blogger world! cute pictures... yay for you

Kourtney said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you. Let's double soon! Love ya!

Gina said...

Tara, congratulations! What a cute couple you are. So happy for you!

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ali monson said...

Your pictures are so cute! Love that pizza box one. What's the story behind it?

Rick and Pat said...

Rick and I are so excited for you. I can't wait to meet Ryan! You were such a great help to Hydee, please let me know if I can help you in any way! Love you! Pat

Hydee said...

Is this blog going to be converted to a LeCheminant family blog or what? I'm thinking that you need to update. ;)