6.19.2009

K-razy Kickball!!!

I almost forgot to mention the exciting happenings that took place last week. My intramural co-ed kickball team won the upper division championship for the 4th year in a row! Unfortunately this is only my first year playing with them, but it was a blast. Usually it's an easy thing for them to do, but this year was totally different. We played in pure mud and I slid (if you can call it that...) for the first in my life. Thank heavens for cleats. Anyway, we had a forfeit early in the tournament, so we had to beat the team twice in a row...which we barely did. We won both games by one run, and it was honestly one of the most intense sports activities I've ever been part of. Ask Mom and Dad...they were about peeing their pants while watching. It started pouring during the last few innings, but it made it that much sweeter to win. Especially the gigantic rainbow that appeared shortly after. Way to go, Thundercats! I can now officially say I've won an intramural championship t-shirt!

(notice how dirty we are)

(lookin' tough)

(We reenacted our sliding abilities...bad idea. We were even MORE soaked after that. What a way to ring in the victory though, right?)

(Finally getting our shirts. Number one, baby.)

1 comment:

Hydee said...

My best friend is better at kickball than yours. ;)