5.14.2009

Familiar Face???

Adam Johnson

Does this man look familiar to any of you...? I realize this is a glamor shot of sorts, but look closely. Do you recognize him? The reason I ask this question is because this very man showed up at the info desk window a few hours ago to pay for a bodpod test. After practically staring him down for a few long seconds to figure out how I knew him, it suddenly clicked. This very man is a movie star from the ever-so-popular movie CHARLY, and plays the role of Mark, Charly's old boyfriend. Little did I know that this job would land me opportunities to meet celebrities in the Mormon world... :) He made conversation with me for 2-3 minutes and when he saw that I was reading the Twilight series (I know, I know...) he said he's planning to read those books too! I couldn't help but laugh. This post is just a reminder that A. famous people are roaming the streets of Provo and B. I am not completely alone in having an odd desire to finish the Twilight series.

4 comments:

Hydee said...

lol...I was thinking, "Isn't he from a movie?!" By the way, I still have one of your Twilight books. You may get it back if you decide you want to hang out with me in between all of your dates. ;)

The Caldwells said...

and C. even though you are required to wear a BYU issued polo tshirt to work you continue to get hit on by random guys.

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

I'm glad you're back on the blogging wagon. Have an awesome summer and stay cool. Biology was the best. Your eyes are REALLY beautiful....do you whiten your teeth? Can I have a pity date?

ali monson said...

Um, today is June 13th ... Buehler ... Buehler ... Buehler ...